Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WALKING THE WALK/TALKING THE TALK

I have been subbing this week at the high school. I enjoy the high school kids and love to see the look on faces of kids at our church when they walk in and see that I am their sub. I was so proud of one of the teens at Hope when I saw how he "lived out his faith" at school. I know he didn't do this to impress me since he had no idea I would be his teacher for the day. He had a Christian book that he had brought to share with a classmate. She read the book the entire period. Normally I wouldn't allow this...but...we were watching a movie. This boy is a boy who is normally very quiet at youth group but a real leader at the high school. I was so proud of him. It was great to see that he is genuine. I am back at the high school today and then off to kindergarten tomorrow. I love the variety of the different ages. I am also excited about tomorrow. Why? Kindergarteners play a lot and take naps. It's going to be a fun day.

No comments: