Friday, October 17, 2008

THE FAMILY THAT SERVES TOGETHER...

Every year our church holds an outreach event called Judgement House . It is a walk through drama for two weekends. It takes at least 200 people to pull this off each weekend. For the first time, our entire family has a part in the outreach. Wally and I are acting. His character is killed in an automobile accident and I am the grieving widow. I have to cry a lot. Ashley and Ally are playing the nurse in the scene. They have the job of pulling the sheet over Wally's head. Austin is an extra in the cafe scene and Alex will be a "door knocker". This is a very important job. He knocks on the door so I will know when to enter my scene.

It is going to be a busy October so we are leaving today to visit family in West Virginia. Can't wait to see my nephew play football, my niece in her horse show, shopping, morning coffee with my family, and hopefully a trip to the local auction.

Wally and Austin will be staying behind for some male bonding and heart to heart "man" talk. I am so excited to return home on Sunday to see them and to see my new floors that wally will be installing.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: