Monday, July 18, 2011

Being Stretched In The Process

Out Of My Comfort Zone!

Writing the book has been a wonderful experience….most of the time. The writing process itself has taught me discipline. It has taught me the importance of setting goals and priorities.
It has taught me time management. I have learned to take constructive criticism and use it to further the process. The hardest part …it has taught me to ask for things that I have never asked before. Tomorrow is a new hurdle. Last night my three generations of support helped me hand out invitations to an event we are hosting while we are here at the beach. Tomorrow at 8:30am we have invited women from the resort to come over for coffee, muffins and a discussion on compassion. We don’t know who will come or if anyone will come. All that I know is that we walked in obedience. That is all that He asks of us. Please pray for our gathering!

No comments: