Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What Is Your Mess - timony?






I have often heard the expression..."you can't have a Testimony without a TEST!" It is through life's trials and tests that we see God move. We see Him work and we see Him refine us. Oh don't we wish we could just develop the characters of Christ without the problems, issues and crisis?

I was thinking about this the other day and decided that the word "testimony" didn't work for me anymore. I have certainly grown through the things that God has allowed to happen but I also think I have brought on a lot of "stuff" by my own doing. My own bad choices and decisions have sometimes taken me down a rocky road...but God was always there.

He brings the tests and I bring the MESS. Through God's faithfulness He creates a new me. I call that my MESS - timony!



No comments: