Sunday, November 13, 2005

Here's My New Address

In case you are ever looking for me and can't find me at work or home...I may be at my new favorite place...Mario's Spa in Aurora. Wally had given me a cerificate last Christmas and I kept forgetting to use it. I finally made an appointment and went today. What a perfect time to go. Today was another difficult day in Ministry and I was really looking forward to being pampered.

As soon as you walk into the Spa...you begin to feel relaxed. The lights are dim and the music is very calming. For one hour, I was pampered!!! My hands and feet were massaged, I recieved a facial with hot towels while I laid in the most comfortable bed. I felt like I was on a cloud. I listened to the ocean and birds chirping. (what a combination).

I wish I had the money to make a spa appointment every Sunday afternoon. Maybe I should include it in my budget proposal for the elders.

I once thought my love language was service. Not anymore...my love language is Mario's.

No comments: