Sunday, April 23, 2006

Top Ten List

Top Ten Reasons why April 22nd was a great day!

10. I found my missing glasses
9. My daughter cleaned her room
8. I was able to sleep in
7. Found a new outfit at a yard sale for $4
6. Had a picnic with my family at a park
5. Didn't have to cook any of the food for the picnic
4. Dropped off an employment application for my daughter and the receptionist was READING HIS BIBLE!!!
3. Did I mention my daughter cleaned her room
2. Was asked to be the retreat speaker for Riverwood Women's Retreat
1. Found happiness in the small and big things of life.

Just wanted to share this post because God is truly showing me how to appreciate the small and big blessings of life.

I am so excited about today also.

I was able to attend worship today!!! I am also speaking tonight in Burton.
God is so faithful.

1 comment:

Angie Marino Smith said...

Joy, just so you know Kristen Dundst has nothing on me...she got kicked off of the spiderman set as soon as they saw me walk on...hee hee...okay, maybe not, but I did look good in my business suit walking up and down fake New York city...