Sunday, July 12, 2009

A MUST FOR EVERY WOMAN

If you know me well, you know that I have a passion for teaching young girls about modesty and purity. I have tried very hard to teach my own daughters the importance of modesty and to be "covered up". There are somethings that the world does not need to say...catch my drift.

When I went to visit Ashley recently she took me to a boutique. She said there was something in there that she knew I would love and would want to buy.

She was right. CHECK IT OUT:





Miss Oops Boob Tube.

It is a cute little "tube top like" cami.

If your neck line is too low...you just wear this under the shirt.

Great for layering which still seems to be in style.


I love the tag line on the package..."Boob Tube...they're show stoppers!"

Just think if every young girls decided to "stop the show".

Buy one at www.missoops.com

2 comments:

Sue said...

Great idea! Should get one for a couple of my nieces who like to share their goods with the world too freely :-(

Alene said...

This is awesome. So cute!!