Monday, November 16, 2009

SIXTEEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ALLY!


In honor of Ally's birthday here are 16 things that I love about her:

1) Love that you love fashion and watching Project Runway with me..."Carry on"
2) Love that you are creative
3) Love that you have a Sensitive spirit
4) Love that you are 16 and have still saved that first kiss
5) Love that you have a childlike spirit
6) Love that you gave your heart to Jesus at a young age
7) Love that on your Christmas list last year was a bible
8) Love that I can trust you when you shop that you will always pick out modest clothing
9) Love that you still play the violin
10)Love that you will ask my opinion on whether or not an outfit is appropriate
11)Love that you will hang out with us on a friday or saturday night
12)Love that you enjoy spending time with your older sister
13)Love your decorating advice
14)Love that you sometimes still call me mommy
15)Love that you smile often
16)Just love you for who you are!!

Happy Sweet Sixteen!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Norville said...

How sweet is this!! Wow now driving, I can wait for that milestone!