Sunday, November 15, 2009

HIS WORD IS LIKE WATER!!!

This morning is a time when I truly needed to hear from God. I needed Him to take away pain...I needed Him to be the mighty comforter...I needed Him to be the Abba father, the one who is sufficient.

I went to grab my Bible and it wasn't where it usually is...so I grabbed my son's.

I asked God to reveal himself to me and guide me through His word. He led me to Isaiah 55. I do not cry easily...but I cried as I read His promises.

They are:

"Is anyone thirsty?...come and drink

"Come to me...listen and you will find life.

"I will give you all the unfailing love I promised to David"

Why? Because I have made you glorious"

He reminded me that"
His thoughts are not my thoughts...His ways are HIGHER than the earth.

Thank you God!


Comfort us today!

No comments: