Thursday, August 02, 2007

Exciting Times







I am so excited about changes that are coming my way.

Ashley is about to enter her senior year of college and is laying the groundwork for a possible medical career. It is exciting to walk this journey with her and see how God is going to use her.

Allison will be entering CVCA in the fall. This is a wonderful Christian school and we are excited to see the Lord work in her life at CVCA.

I have been offered an exciting opportunity to join the staff of a wonderful church in the area. (details to come later). Wally and I are praying through this and will make a decision soon. It is just fun to think about the possibilites. I find myself feeling energized and alive. I am a creative person and I need an outlet. The list is beginning to form of all the ideas that the Lord has given to me. I am not afraid to "reinvent" myself. I look forward to this possible new season in life. I will still need to substitute teach so I have decided to possibly sub in the inner city of cleveland.

One more new things...not nearly as exciting...a new home air conditioner. I can't believe how much these cost.

Lastly, I am reading again. My friend asked me to read "Fresh Wind Fresh Fire" by Jim Cymbala. What a great book. The one thing that has stuck with me...there are many...is when he speaks of our relationship with Christ. We desire to spend eternity with Him in heaven...but we don't show that same passion on earth. He mentions that now is the time to nurture that relationship. If you have any doubts of questions about prayer...read this book.

Gotta go....

1 comment:

Angie Marino Smith said...

Can't wait to hear all about your news! See you on tuesday night!
Angie