Sunday, August 26, 2007

I LOVE THE GEEK SQUAD








I have always wanted a laptop computer and the Geek Squad at Best Buy made that happen. Ashley had a laptop her freshman year of college and suddenly it stopped working. We weren't sure what happened but we believe her younger brothers made have played a part in the situation. While it was still under warranty, we returned the computer to Best Buy. They refused to fix the problem. We later hooked the computer up to a monitor and used it that way. Fast forward 2 years....I am mailed some paperwork that tells me the computer is still under warranty for 2 more weeks. I thought...why not try one more time. I took the computer to Best Buy and turned it over to "Agent Layne" of the Geek Squad. They really do dress in black pants, white shirts and black ties. I think I even saw a pocket protector. I explained to them what happened...they sent the computer to "Geek Headquarters". I received a call on Friday that the computer was fixed for free. I LOVE THE GEEK SQUAD. I now have a laptop that I can take to meetings and even take to school while I am teaching.




Hats off to the geeks of the world.




No comments: