Wednesday, January 30, 2008

KINDERGARTEN MISSIONARIES

I love it when God speaks to me. Today I was driving to VCA to teach kindergarten and a great idea came to me. My mom is a kindergarten teacher in a public school in West Virginia. How cool would it be if my Christian School class called her public school class and sang to them. We could put my cell phone on speaker and she could do the same. I sat my 18 darlings down and we talked about being missionaries. We talked about how a missionary is someone who tells people about Jesus. Many times missionaries have to reach out to places that are far away. We talked about where West Virginia was. I thought it was humorous when one student asked what language they spoke in West Virginia. Our call was scheduled for 10:55. We called and sang Jesus Loves Me to the students at Kanawha City Elementary. They in return sang us the peanut butter song. Oh well...you have to start somewhere.