Wednesday, June 18, 2008

UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS

SometimesI think we forget to look for the blessings in our lives. Especially those that we never expect.

When I joined Speaking Thru Me Ministry I really needed a current professional headshot. I wasn't sure how I was going to afford this and then I remembered a wonderful photographer that I met at a mother/daughter event this year. She was so kind and patient and I loved her work. I saw her at another event and asked if she would do my headshot. She not only agreed...she volunteered her time and services to me and this ministry. I was so blessed. I hate having my picture taken but she made it so much fun. I felt like a super model for a day. I would highly recommend Mary Rabai, photographer. If you are interested...email me and I can put you in touch with her. She is wonderful and will make you feel so special and beautiful. Thanks Mary.

We have been de-cluttering our house so I have been putting things on craigs list. Today I posted a "free swingset". I was overwelmed with emails and wasn't sure how to go about responding to all of them. A wonderful Christian family came and picked it up. I was so blessed my them that I started looking for other stuff that I could give to them. They went home with a van load.

1 comment:

Leah Adams said...

Joy,

Thank you for the adorable birthday card!! I bet it is one of a kind and you made it yourself, didn't you? How clever you are!! Thanks for remembering me.

Leah