Saturday, October 24, 2009

WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH GOD

I remember as a little girl spending many hours with my grandmother at her restaurant. She ran a restaurant for many years and was a savy business woman. She had many people who were regulars. They loved her food, her hospitality and her straightforward answer to any question.

I loved it when my grandmother would give me duties at the restaurant. When I was six I would stand on a box and run the cash register. If she gave me a duty it meant that she either trusted me or thought she could teach me. Each was a honor.

Last night I stood in amazement of what God can do if we trust Him and if He finds us teachable.

Last night...I felt like I partnered with God. Last night...He allowed me to be His voice...His hands and His feet.


Hope Community Church in Hudson, Ohio does an outreach event every year called Judgement House. It is a walk-thru drama. At the end of the drama goers sit down with counselors and talk about the drama. The gospel is clearly presented and an opportunity to give your life to the Lord is given.

It was fun partnering with my best friend Sandie in this endeavor. We had the honor and privledge to lead four people to the Lord. What a blessing. Once they left...we even did a victory dance. Not a pretty sight for everyone in the room...but we didn't care. We danced!!!!

Tonight is another night. Tonight we will be in place when they come through the doors. Tonight we partner again with God...tonight...I hope we dance.

No comments: