Monday, December 14, 2009

UPDATE ON MY LIST

for my birthday I posted a list of 45 things that I wanted to do. Here is an update:

1. bake something from scratch
2. grow a new type of flower
3. pay for someone's order at McDonalds - DONE
4. give our turtles away to a science class
5. speak somewhere that requires me to fly
6. read Crazy Love- READING IT NOW
7. tell a restaurant employee how much I appreciated their service - DONE
8. buy a really great pair of high heels at an amazing cheap price
9. run a mile
10. teach my dog a trick
11. fix a really large homemade dinner on a sunday afternoon
12. make a fancy dessert that I can't pronounce
13. watch Casablanca
14. lead someone to Christ - DONE
15. wash wally's car
16. leave a gospel tract with a waiter
17. heal a relationship that is strained in my life at the moment
18. try pilates
19. try to understand football
20. write to a missionary
21. flat iron my hair
22. reach out to a neighbor - DONE
23. download a song to my Ipod by myself
24. build a snowman
25. hike without complaining
26. make a video blog
27. speak without being paid
28. buy and eat a school lunch - DONE
29. enourage my pastors
30. read Dreamgiver again
31. read a John Pyper sermon
32. give bottled water to our sanitation workers
33. experiment with eyeliner - SORT OF
34. play games on a saturday night with my family
35. write a personal Psalm
36. fast for a day
37. try a new perfume
38. use a large amount of coupons on a grocery shopping trip
39. be silent for one day
40. thank the mail carrier
41. watch Gone With The Wind
42. babysit someone's child for free
43. make a homemade card
44. have ice cream for dinner
45. don't pressure myself in doing any of the above...but always add to the list.

2 comments:

craveman said...

My birthday was December 11th and I wrote a "John Pyper Sermon"

craveman said...

My birthday was December 11th and I wrote a "John Pyper sermon."