Tuesday, December 04, 2007

CHRISTMAS GIFTS

























I wanted to share 2 gift giving ideas that come from the heart.

Last year I took a picture of each child doing an activity that they enjoyed. I had the picture enlarged to 8 1/2 x 11 and framed in a floating frame. At the bottom of the picture I added the caption


"This is my child, whom I love, with him/her (depending on which child)I am well pleased." Matthew 17:5

I think the kids really enjoyed them and they are now handing in our living room.

This year I am going to do something special just from me. I am calling it "I thought of you when I saw this gift." It will be labeled that way.

I am going to pick out a gift for each child just from me. I want to find something that reminded me of them when I was shopping.

Just some thoughts.










No comments: