Saturday, December 01, 2007

Misc.

So much to share....

Retreat - I had the chance to speak at a youth retreat recently. I have to say that it was one of the best retreats that I have ever been a part of. The students were attentive, honest and it was exciting to see the next generation worshiping God with all their hearts. I left encouraged and not excited.

Jiss Briscoe - Jill Briscoe came to speak to Ashley's college recently. Ashley shared what a grear woman of God Jill is and how she inspires you with her knowledge and love of the Word. I can't wait to download the message. She is 72 years young and is such a wonderful example of a life well lived and a life totally surrendered to Christ.


Basketball - both of the boy's teams are off to a winning start. Congrats to Austin for scoring 6 points.

Catalyst - I can't believe how much fun you can have removing drywall and insulation with energetic and enthusiastic college students. Make me want to go back to school....not.

Christmas - It's here and I am trying not to get caught up in the chaos. I'm off to spend the evening making buckeyes with 2 of my most favorite people.

I will share tomorrow some gift giving ideas.

No comments: