Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend Rewind

I am sitting here sipping a cup of warm coffee, two cute puppies lie at my feet and I am the only one awake in a warm quiet house. Schools are closed today and life is good. We had a semi-relaxing weekend filled with friends and various holiday activities.

Ally and I went to tower city and enjoyed some shopping time together while Wally took the boys to the Cavaliers game. Twinsburg Basketball league takes the teams every year to watch the game and to scrimmage on the court where Lebron does his magic. When they came home Austin said "Mom you won't believe who I had my picture taken with." Of course I knew it was Lebron and asked to see it. It wasn't Lebron...it was the CAVALIER GIRLS! Much to my dismay...Austin has a picture of him smack in the middle of 4 scantly dressed cheerleaders!

WHAT! If anyone knows me they know my passion for teaching young girls the importance of modesty. My girls know our standards and know how selective we are when selecting clothes.
If you want to see the picture...scroll down.



























SHAME ON YOU!!! Did you really think I would show the picture? (ha ha) I told Austin he could hang the picture in his room after I drew some clothes on them. Looks like it's time to get the old Joshua Harris book out and have a talk. I think I need more coffee.

No comments: