Tuesday, December 09, 2008

PROVERBS 31 WOMAN



Yesterday I was reading the story of Jesus' birth. I was mainly interested in the story of Mary and Elizabeth. Both women were surprised to hear that they were expecting a child. I wanted to be reminded of their obedient character and their willingness to trust God. It made be question if I had the same attitude...I don't.

Then to beat myself up some more...I read the description of the Proverbs 31 woman. I was ready to crawl into a whole until I read verse 25.


"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come."

I don't know about the clothing part...but I can LAUGH.

I have laughed a lot lately...especially when I am making over 400 buckeyes with my dear friends.

LAUGH A LOT TODAY!!!

1 comment:

Ash said...

thanks for the reminder, mom. Let us laugh together. :)