Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Necklace

A few years ago I wrote a children's book called "I AM BEAUTIFUL". It's about a little girl who only feels beautiful when she is wearing her princess costume. One day she is searching frantically for the costume so she can feel beautiful. Her mother sees the importance of this costume and explains to her little girl that she truly is a "princess" with or without the costume.

When I wrote the book I had a dream that a special necklace would come with the book. I envisioned that it would be round and pale pink. It would have a little silver crown in the middle. Not just any crown...but one that looked like a "fairy tale princess crown" with little round circles on top.

A few weeks ago I was at a conference and look what I found...and bought....




I spoke to a representative about the possibility of buying this special necklace for my book...I'll keep you posted.

GOD IS GOOD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you through the CWO blogroll! The book sounds wonderful and I love the necklace!