Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY



Be sure and check out Works For Me Wednesday!
Today's tip is all about lists! I know that it's only September...but Christmas is around the corner. I post a list on my refrigerator where my family can begin to jot down suggestions for Christmas. I have to give my friend Sandi credit for this idea. When the Christmas flyers begin and the sales start...you already have a list to work with. The list is always handy when out of town family members begin to ask for a wish list.

I also added another list to my frig today. I call it "Mom I need this list." They jot down what they need and when they need it

This list was inspired by my son when he told us at 9:00 pm one night he needed poster board the next day. Now there is a reminder posted for them and hopefully avoid early trips to CVS.

that's my tip.

No comments: