Sunday, November 16, 2008

EMPLOYMENT UPDATE

This week I applied for 2 full time jobs. I am excited about both opportunities and I am leaving it in God's hands. Where he leads...I will follow.

Today I was checking out an employment website and applied online for a substitute teacher position. Fifteen minutes later the phone rang. There is a school that is experiencing a huge increase in enrollment. The school is an "arts" school. The arts are incorporated in math, science, english, etc. The pay is much higher then other schools and this would be a long term position. I am going to check them out on tuesday. I would love to have my own class for a long period of time. They will even help you become certified to teach full time.

Pray for me...I don't want to get my hope up...but...it's all up to Him.

I especially want to be teacher during the holidays...they get soem great gifts. (ha ha)

1 comment:

Alene said...

Praying for you girl. Keep me posted. Blessings.