Wednesday, November 26, 2008

UPDATES

I have really neglected this blog...that's okay...no one is complaining.

Here is a little of what has been happening:

- received a very last minute request to speak at a ladies gathering. I immediately said yes..why...because it was so last minute...I had no time ro prepare so I knew it had to be all God. God is so amazing. The message came together and it was a wonderful evening.

- waiting to here back from a job interview today.

- leaving for west virginia in a few hours to spend time with family. Can't wait for our morning cups of coffee and maybe a trip to the auction

- been a crazy month of parenting. God continues to show me how so many times we can do nothing but pray. It seems that each child has something going on in their lives right now that will result in growth and hopefully a deeper relationship with Him.

- I sit here thinking about how thankful I am for the simple things in life.
My crazy dog who makes me smile and has learned to scratch my back on command, a warm cup of coffee, a snuggly quilt, the stillness of the morning, spontaneous trip to starbucks in a blizzard last night, great friends, great family, and a God who loves me more than I can fathom. I wish the above for everyone...love ya all.

2 comments:

Alene said...

Happy Thanksgiving girl. Prayers and blessings.

Very Blessed... said...

Was a great evening! What a blessing! You and Sandi are a dynamic duo!

By the way, I was just going to complain about your lack of blogging. :-)