Monday, November 10, 2008

FIREPROOF

Last night our care group went to the movie "Fireproof:. I highly recommend the movie. It was a great example of what God has called us to in a marriage.

The other day in church...this became a visual for me. I was standing beside Wally who is 6'3". I am 5'4" and I was wearing flats. He actually stood over a head taller than me. It made me realize that because of his height...he can possibly see things that I can't and he can see things coming before I do. As the leader of our home...he is our protector and it is important that he sees things better than anyone in the home. God called us to be a "helpmate" to our spouse. Someone told me that God made us from a "rib" so that are at our husband's side. Not from a foot to walk over us.

Great job Wally!!!

No comments: