Saturday, January 10, 2009

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

That is the thought that continues to go through my head. He is so good. He is so faithful!!

I have been wanting to get back into church ministry for sometime now. In the past 2 years...several opportunities presented themselves. I said no to a few and a few said no to me. Through this journey I began to question if there was a different direction He wanted for my life. I kept praying, speaking, following up on opportunites and yes...substitute teaching.

I recently took another chance and applied for a postion. Long story short...perfect timing (His timimg) great church, fun, friendly and creative staff, great leadership and ...a job offer.

Tomorrow...a new and exciting journey begins. I will be the Early Childhood Coordinator for Hudson Community Chapel.




This is a part-time position and works out perfectly with my family and speaking. I am soooooooo excited. Ideas are bouncing through my head and that energizes me.

I hope you are experiencing His faithfulness...His love...and His perfect timing.

1 comment:

knorville said...

Joy,

I have been waiting for you to annouce your new position with us at HCC. I am so thrilled to have you join our team in early childhood! I look forward building a freindship with you and really look forward to tapping into your knowledge! I have been reading your blog for the past week and wow you have lots to offer! Thank you (shhh, you were my first pick all along)!
Can't wait to begin our journey thourgh Ark Landing!
Blessings,
Kelly