Thursday, May 11, 2006

GOD IS FAITHFUL!!!

Today I received word that Bethel College has accepted me as a chapel speaker. I will be speaking to the students some time in November. My talk during chapel will be called "When God writes your story" and that evening I will be speaking to girls only. This talk will be about purity, modesty and patience. It will be called "When God writes your LOVE story." I am excited and scared...but he is faithful. He has already given me some creative ideas. I am excited that Ashley gets to introduce me. It is interesting that I will be talking to the girls about self image and one of the first things I thought of whenI received the offer was "what will Iwear, and can I lose 3o pounds by november." Looks like I need to "preach to the choir"

1 comment:

Angie Marino Smith said...

congrats Joy! You will do great!!!!!