Sunday, May 28, 2006

SPEAKING SCHEDULE

We have returned from West Virginia. I will write later about some of the "GOD SIZED" things that happened during this time of grief. I learned one thing about prayer while I was in Charleston...It's Powerful! I learned that I don't pray enough so...I am posting my speaking schedule in hopes that you will pray for me.

September - Belleview Alliance Church
November - Kentucky and Ohio Christian Women's Club
November - Bethel College
December - Sandusky Christian Women's Club
February - Riverwood Women's retreat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to speak at M.O.M.S.


Joy

Angie Marino Smith said...

Joy, it was so great to see you last Sunday! How nice it was to chat & laugh with you...if there is any way that I could help you on your speaking engagements please let me know...I'd love to shadow you & learn from a pro!