Saturday, May 20, 2006

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Today I was out doing errands and I had 1/2 hour to kill. I was in Streetsboro and decided to go to the flea market. I went to this one booth that sells inexpensive faith based jewelrey. Guess what she had? A mother's prayer bracelet. I couldn't believe it. It was exactly what I had in mind. It has 2 heart charms and a cross charm. It is silver and says "Children are a gift from God to hold and to treasure to pray for without measure.

The best part is...it was only $8. The lady who sold it to me said that you can't help think about your children each time you see or "hear" your bracelet. (the charms make a noise when you move)

I LOVE IT.

I even saw a friend of mine at the flea market and she bought one too.

I'll keep you posted on my prayer journey. GOD IS SO GOOD!

No comments: