Monday, July 03, 2006

I MISS MY FAMILY

Our family had planned a long weekend to visit family in Chicago this weekend, but things changed. Ashley had to have 4 wisdom teeth pulled and I got sick, so we stayed home.

I always wondered what it would be like to be alone in this house for more than a few hours. I realized...it is lonely.

Fortunately, I have had a chance to bond with our new dog Cody. I have let him sleep out of his cage and in our bedroom floor. He is a wonderful watch dog. I just wished he would sleep through the night. He likes to explore around 3:30 am.

I can't belive I actually took him through the Wendy's drive thru and ordered him a bacon cheeseburger. My family had better return soon before I start dressing him like Paris Hilton's dog.

1 comment:

Angie Marino Smith said...

too funny! I hope your feeling better!