Wednesday, July 23, 2008

BEACH UPDATE!!!

We are doing great at the beach!!!!

Internet is unpredictable and I can't upload any pictures. The concert was great!!!
Wait until you see the picture of Tim McGraw. I am not sure how he moved in such tight jeans. The performers were great!!

Monday we hit the outlet mall. I mean true outlet stores. I bought 2 pairs of pants, shirt, dress, shorts for $40.

We spent the afternoon with my cousin and her family. There are 19 members of our family here at the beach. We are going to try and take a family picture on thursday.

Yesterday the entire family hit the beach jumping waves and swimming with the fish. Because of recent storms the waves were wild and fun.

Last night we dined among rock stars at Hard Rock Cafe. We walked around Broadway at the Beach. A highlight was watching the performers prepare fudge at the fudgery.

We are having a ball just spending time together.

No comments: