Sunday, July 13, 2008

WHEN GOD WRITES YOUR LOVE STORY

I just returned from a wedding that was incredible. It wasn't because of the food (it was delicious) it wasn't because of the beautiful bride (even though she could have been on the cover of a bridal magazine) it was because of the love story that led up to this day.

I have known the couple since they were in 7th grade. They were only friends. I watched both of them grow in the Lord and begin to serve Him wholeheartedly. I watched them serve at outreach events and missions trips. I watched them comfort their friends in times of need and I have watched them respect their parents and love their families.

Today was special. Today I watched them come together as husband and wife. Through the years I have watched them let "God write their love story". He can write it like no other.

1 comment:

LauraLee Shaw said...

Beautiful post.