Sunday, July 27, 2008

GOOD TO BE HOME

We safely arrived home today and it was so exciting to see Grady. I hate to admit that I have become one of those crazy "dog" people. I missed him and was so excited to see him. He looked bigger, fluffier and better behaved.

Vacation was awesome. We did many things that we haven't done in the past. One of the favorites was renting a speed boat and going tubing. The kids had a ball. I even tried it. We splurged and rented a boat for 2 hours. We had 40 minutes let on the rental and the tube broke. We were disappointed since the kids were having so much fun. When we returned to the rental shack we asked if they could compensate us some way because of the tube. They went above and beyond...they actually allowed us to come back the next day for 2 more hours...FREE!!!!That is what I call great customer service.

We ended our trip with a family scavenger hunt. We had 45 minutes to take 12 different pictures. The other team won..that's okay...it was worth it to see my mom go up to strangers and ask if we could take their picture.

Gotta go...suitcases won't unpack themselves.

No comments: