Monday, July 28, 2008

OFF TO MEDICAL SCHOOL


Ashley has officially started her journey to becoming a doctor. Her Camry headed down I-271 yesterday afternoon. Ashley, we are so proud of you and so excited to see you going after not only your dream but the plan that God has for you. I know it won't be easy...but you won't be alone. Many people are praying for you and you will not fail.

I was so touched by two Godly women who pulled Ashley aside and prayed with her at church yesterday. Sandy...thank you for telling Ashley that she can call you at any hour of the day for prayer...you're the best.

Ashley my prayer is that your class is the class the cures cancer, that helps children live the life that children should live. My prayer is that your class wipes out the diseases that are taking the lives of people too soon.

On a selfish note...I hope your class finds that miracle pill that keeps us all looking young and thin forever. I will be your guinea pig.

We love ya!

1 comment:

Todd McLaughlin said...

Nice post, Joy. I'm so thankful that you and your family have been so encouraging of Ashley's pursuits.

That picture is kinda awkward though :)