Friday, August 15, 2008

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY



I am starting a new series on my blog called "Fabulous Finds Friday". I want to highlight the "finds" in my life that make it easier and better.

So to kick off the first one...I chose my dog Grady. Friends and family...do not be mad that I chose my dog first. It doesn't mean that I love any of you less...it just means that I don't have a picture of you that is easily accessible and...you are not laying at my feet as I type. ha ha

I use to laugh at those who had dogs that seemed so important to them. The ones that dressed up their dogs and took them eveywhere they went. I AM NOW ONE OF THEM.

My name is Joy and I treat my dog like a human. Hello Joy.

He is currently running around the house with a cute little t-shirt and yes...the kids and I did put a pair of build a bear superman pants on him for a short while yesterday.

I take him in the car whenever I can and at stop lights...I let him sit on my lap and put his paws on the steering wheel.

I love this dog. Every morning he runs into my room and wakes me up. He normally stays there until I decide to get up. He cries when I leave and he is always waiting for me when I return. His love is unconditional. We took him to a free obedience class last weekend and the trainer hurt my feelings. She said he was stubborn and can you believe she used the word "spoiled".

We love Grady and believe he has definately made our lives better. Well...gotta go...Grady hasn't been held for 30 minutes.

No comments: