Sunday, August 10, 2008

MENU PLANNING

I have always considered myself a teachable person. I love learning from other people and especially other women. I was talking to my best friend Sandie today on my way to the grocery store. I was telling her how much I hated grocery shopping. She asked me if I menu planned. I told her no. She went on to explain to me how this might make my shopping a little less stressful. Okay...I told her I would try. So here's to you Sandie:

Sunday: Ribs and Jo Jo's
Monday:chicken divan and noodles
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes and peirogies
Wednesday:Chicken Pockets and corn casserole
Thursday:Calzones and salad
Friday/Saturday: camping
Sunday: whatever we can find

2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Hmm, sounds like an invitation to dinner to me!! What time are we eating each night!!

Girl, you are way too organzied. I make at least 3 trips a week to the grocery. I know that is not a good thing to do but I just don't seem to do well at planning so far ahead when it comes to making meals.

Leah

Very Blessed... said...

I like Sundays meal plan :-)