Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SPEAKING THRU ME MINISTRY


Last night I prayed with women whom I have never even seen. I prayed with women who I love dearly but have never even had a chance to hug. Last night I prayed in a conference call with the STMM speakers and prayer director. It was awesome. We went before the throne of the Lord and asked for His will to be done in this ministry. We asked that He find favor with each of us and to bless this ministry. We asked that He help us as we plan our first conference this year.

I had the privlege of praying for our partnership with Compassion International. We have been approved to represent Compassion at our events. We are excited to help many many children become sponsored which allows them a chance to hear about Jesus!!!

Today...Federal Express dropped off my official packet. It was so exciting to open the package. I can't wait to share with women this wonderful ministry. I can't wait to meet the woman who will sponsor the first child. Maybe it's you!!!

No comments: