Friday, July 11, 2014

When the possible seems IMPOSSIBLE!

A friend of mine recently posted a fun post about David and Goliath on her Facebook page. Being raised in the church as a child, I remember sitting in Sunday school and hearing about David, Goliath, Noah, Daniel and many, many more. The Bible is full of stories of how God used ordinary humans to do extraordinary things. We have to remind ourselves that the God who revealed himself in the Bible…still exists today. That power is available to you and I. WOW! If I surveyed 20 women and asked them to tell me what they learned from David and Goliath, I would probably receive 20 different answers. Why? The Bible is an intimate love letter between God and His bride. His truth will mean something different to each of us. I LOVE that! Here is my takeaway… 1) God gave David exactly what he needed and exactly when he needed it. God’s timing is perfect. 2) When we are weak, He is strong 3) God can accomplish the impossible What or who is your Goliath today? Ask God to provide your slingshot.

No comments: